Thursday, October 9, 2008

And I thought I had a bad headache...

This morning I had to run to Costco. And yes, I took all the kids. And yes, I was asked 50 times if they were all mine, if any were twins, and how old they are (every time I go to Costco with the kids, I am bombarded with questions from just about everybody I pass-it gets old.)

Anyway, after 1 1/2 hours of roaming the store, pulling one cart, and pushing another-we ate some lunch and hurried home to get Kaden off to school. When we got home, I went to open Eli's door, and realized a little to late that he was trying to open it from the inside.

He fell out of the car and landed FLAT on his face. No joke-FLAT on his face. His nose was bleeding and I could tell that he was going to have a big goose egg in the middle of his forehead. The poor kid. He was not very happy. And he really didn't like it when I put the frozen bag of peas and carrots on his head. (That bag has been living in my freezer for a LONG time. We don't actually use it for anything else except as an ice pack). I took a picture of him right after it happened.

It looked worse after his nap, but I didn't get a picture. I wonder what it will look like in the morning...

1 comment:

libbie said...

Poor Boy!!! And you are freaking crazy for taking all your kids to Costco! Next time at least drop a couple of them off at my house!