For some reason, I thought it might be fun to join a gym. David and I are trying to go 3-4 nights a week. We get the kids in bed, and then the Wilson's bring Tnaya over to sit at our house for an hour, so the 4 of us can go together.
I have already lost 7 pounds! And we just started last week. We will have to wait and see how long we can keep this up before we wear out our sitter!
Thank you Tnaya for all your help with my kids so I can go work out!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
7 pounds that is awesome....thats a lot in a short period....excellent job......
dale wilson.
good job girlfriend! i am so proud of you!
That's awesome, keep it up! It always helps to be on a regular schedule with a regular babysitter.
Thanks for dinner last night!
Post a Comment