Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eddie turns 2!!

Eddie's birthday was on February 15. And since we had just recently been out of town, I was NOT ready for it. SO being the great mom that I am, we skipped right over it.

Until the next Sunday.

After church, I made him a cake and we wrapped presents while Eddie was taking a nap. Then, that evening after dinner I made David take him on an "errand". Mostly just driving around in the car so that he could get Eddie out of the house.

When he got back, we had streamers and balloons every where. Then we turned out the lights and waited for him to come through the door, when we flipped on the lights and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

He didn't like it. In fact, I think we scared him pretty good. He almost started crying. But after a minute or two to compose himself, he was VERY excited. He ripped open his presents and showed great enthusiasm for all of them.

I think his favorite was his new bedding. He is now in a "big boy" bed with "ighing eqeen" bedding. (Lightning McQueen). He was very excited to crawl into bed that night.


No comments: