Kaden was SOOOO excited. He couldn't wait to go down the slides. And he loved every minute of it. Kylie flipped out and screamed for a short while after David took her down the first slide. Eli didn't scream, but he didn't like it. Eddie enjoyed himself, but for some reason David didn't really want to take him on very many. And I got to stay in the shade with Johnny for most of the day.
At one point I was ready to pack up and leave. I was going to leave David and Kaden at the water park and take the other back to the hotel for a nap. But then guilt set in. All of the other kids were having so much fun, and just b/c of my stress level and impatience, I wasn't going to let Kylie and Eli and Eddie make any memories. So David took Kylie and Eli for a little bit to see if they would go anywhere near the water. They did for a bit, but then they flipped out when he tried to get them to go into the lazy river. So he brought them back. At this point my uncle Mike came and told me that his wife Chelsea was in the lazy river and that I was to go find her. I declined, (I had 5 kids to look after), and then was told that was not an option. That there were enough people to keep an eye on my kids. David insisted that I go b/c I had yet to touch the water. And he assured me that he could handle keeping an eye on all 5 kids. So I picked up a tube and I started to leave. As I was walking away I turned around to see Eddie RIGHT behind me and David off dealing with something else-TOTALLY oblivious to the fact that Eddie was not with him. Nice job keeping an eye on all 5 kids David!
A little before the park was supposed to close the kids got a second wind or something and decided to be a little happier. So David took them on a couple more rides before the park closed.
After the water park we were all to head back to change and get ready for family pictures. We thought that everyone was supposed to eat as well. So we did. We ended up being 45 minutes late!!! Sorry everyone!
After pictures we went back to our hotel and went to bed early. We were TIRED. I think that that was the best night sleep we got the whole trip!
Sorry, no pics from the water park!
My dad with his kids and grandkids
(Lara and Nicholas couldn't make it)
My grandma and grandpa with their grandkids and 14 of their great grandkids!





No comments:
Post a Comment