David finally graduated!
He started college in 1995 and walked with his class in 2000. But a few weeks after walking, EWU sent him a letter informing him he couldn't have his diploma. He was missing a class. Really all he needed to do was get a signature from the professor and then he would be done. But it had to be done within 4 years, or he would have to meet any new requirements for that degree. So what did he do? Nothing. He set the letter aside and mostly forgot about it. Well, a few weeks ago he had to go to Spokane for work, so I suggested he run by Eastern and see what he would have to do to graduate. All he needed was a signature. But the guy he needed to talk to was out sick! He got phone numbers and emails and went home. Today he got an email from the professor telling him it was done. He is now a college graduate. (and he could walk with the 2008 class on Saturday the 14th, if he wanted!)
Congratulations David! But sorry, you don't get to walk. We aren't going to Cheney this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Just great first private school and now a college graduate. I hope we will still be able to keep up with David in conversations and on game nights because I'm pretty sure he's a genius.
My cousin invited us to her graduation this Saturday up there, we could have went up and cheered both of them on. Tell him I said Congratulations!
Congrats to you David! Finally, after all these years. I am humming the graduation song in my head right now!
Seeing as how I have no chance of winning the biggest loser(it would help if I would try)!.. . . you can make me all the rice crispy treats you like!
Post a Comment