Okay, so I guess I should have named the post about Eddie "Thank you Eddie" instead of "Poor Eddie"
David came home from work early on Thursday b/c he threw up ALL over the bathroom at work. (Oops!) Then he stayed in bed for the entire evening. Only getting up to run to the bathroom to throw up again. I got kids fed, and put to bed, and then I went to bed around 9 (I was REALLY tired for some reason). At midnight, I woke up VERY sick, and I felt like my body had been hit by a bus! Every part of my body hurt. For the rest of the night, David and I took turns running to the bathroom.
Then Kaden woke all the kids up at around 6:40 am b/c he started throwing up in his bed! What the heck!?! Needless to say, Friday was NOT a fun day. By dinner time Kaden was better, but David and I both still felt crummy (at least the throwing up part was done by then).
Luckily I woke up this morning feeling fine. Poor David still has a bit of it though!
Thank You Eddie! Thank you so much for bringing this nasty bug into our home! The little turkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi Linda! I saw your blog from Stace's and thought I'd say hi. You can check ours out if you want.
www.jacobandannetterose.blogspot.com
well, look on the bright side . . . you probably lost a couple pounds! August 22nd is coming fast! Tell me again why we are doing this? Dieting sucks!
Post a Comment