Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Poor Eddie....


Last night Eli came downstairs to tell David and I that Eddie had thrown up. Boy was he right. He was sick. We cleaned his sheets, gave him a bath, and put him back to bed. About 45 minutes later he was screaming and crying again. David went to check on him and give him some tylenol, and found that he had thrown up. So once again, we cleaned his bed and him and he got to sit on my lap while I watched a movie. (Dan in Real Life-never seen it before, it was pretty cute) Anyway....as we were watching the movie, Eddie wanted some water, so David gave him a sippy. BAD idea. He threw up-again! And yes, he was STILL on my lap. I had throw up ALL down the front of my shirt. David started laughing!!!! And then he took his sweet little time to get a bowl for Eddie to finish in and a towel to clean me up, so yes, Eddie KEPT throwing up on me!!!! GROSS! I was covered. and I couldn't get up or I would be cleaning the floor all night from the mess that was on me! I started busting up. I have never had a kid throw up that much on me. I felt guilty for laughing, the poor kid looked pathetic! And no, the throwing up didn't stop there. He threw up one more time last night, and then again this morning. And he took about a 5 hour nap today. I feel so bad for my kids when they don't feel well. The poor little guy. And here I am making fun of him for being sick....what a mom!

1 comment:

libbie said...

so did all your other kids get it too? i hate throw up sick, it seems to spread thru each member of the family. yuck. poor kid!